The Petropavlovsk Foundation sees as its mission the uncovering of the potential of the Far East – the region, the economic, social, and humanitarian development of which is not yet commensurate with its enormous geopolitical significance in the present and, most importantly, in the future.
Primary Objectives of the Foundation:
- Fulfilment of the Russian Far East, by facilitating the social and cultural growth of the region;
- Improvement of the quality of life in the Far East;
- Convergence of the cultural, educational, and social structures of the Far East and Central Russia.
- We believe that the priority in the development of the Far East is not only to provide new jobs and develop business and industry, but to also provide a dignified level for the social infrastructure.
How Do We See the Future of the Far East
- Sustainable socio-economic development;
- Investment attractiveness;
- Continuous development of infrastructure;
- Attractiveness for competent personnel, and growth in human capital assets;
- Growth in employment and income of the population;
- Constant improvement of social services, and in the quality of life.